Tire Factory/Point S Tire and Auto Service has immediate receiving/warehouse associates positions available. Come join our team where employees are valued, and hard work is appreciated. Nonnative English speakers are welcome.
This is a full-time position with 8 hour shifts between 7 am and 7 pm Monday - Friday and an occasional 4-hour shift on Saturday. Starting pay is $18.50 per hour. Eligible for a $500 hire bonus.
Tire Factory/Point S Tire and Auto Service is looking to hire receiving/warehouse associates for our Distribution Center in Salt Lake City. The position will facilitate the movement of product through the distribution facility to company stores. Tire Factory, now Point S Tire and Auto Service was started in 1987 in Oregon as a Member owned business to supply independent tire store owners with buying power and support for their stores. Since then we still exist to make our Members successful, and to help with that we have partnered with Point S Tire and Auto Service. This gave us a global footprint in 27 countries and 3,700 retail tire stores. In the US we currently operate a privately held Member owned company in twenty-nine states with our corporate office in Portland and Regional Distribution Centers in Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver and Memphis.
This is a full time hourly position Monday - Friday approx. 7:00 - 5:00 with an occasional half day on Saturday. Starting salary is $18.50 per hour and a $500 hire bonus. And the a possibility of earning an additional maximum of $200 per month as an incentive bonus for meeting certain targets after 90 days.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Unload incoming deliveries: verify correct product, count, and condition, noting and reporting all discrepancies.
2 .Use forklift, scan gun, computer, and proper handling procedures to safely store or pull inventory in an organized and efficient manner. Take precautions to avoid inaccuracies or damage to product or equipment, whether storing or shipping product.
3. Pull and verify accurate and timely shipment of all third-party orders (special orders).
4. Check in and load outgoing shipments, verifying the damage-free condition of product, and confirming that correct documentation is included with each load.
5. Adhere to all safety rules and precautions, including wearing a safety harness, using horn while operating forklift, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS: JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Lift up to 50 Lbs repeatedly on a regular basis.
- Forklift experience is a plus .
- Computer knowledge
- Able to pass back ground check and drug screen
- Must be dependable and a team player
- Strong attention to detail
The starting wage is $18.50 per hour with a possibility of earning an additional maximum of $200 per month as an incentive bonus for meeting certain targets after 90 days.
Benefits: Tire Factory offers a comprehensive benefits package including group health insurance, paid time off, short and long term disability, life insurance and 401(k).