We are looking for an SEO strategist to help us revolutionize the hiring process. If you're the one we're
looking for, you'll treat technical site audits like treasure hunts, and always be ready to start digging. In
your free time, you keep up with industry news and follow Google algorithm updates closely. You have
a proven and documented track record of generating results.
You don't have to be a developer, but you possess an understanding of HTML that allows you to communicate technical recommendations and implementation requirements at all levels of comprehension.
You're a team player, but also a self-starter who understands how to independently add value. You want
to join a company where your decisions will have a significant global impact.
About the Job
- Recognize common technical issues and explain solutions transparently and coherently
- Optimize sitemaps to increase crawlability and indexation
- Create a strategy for internal linking
- Identify and resolve site coverage issues
- Plan and execute off-page SEO strategies to build backlinks and increase DA
- Identify content gaps and longtail keyword opportunities
- Regularly conduct SEO audits to keep websites highly performant
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS, with an emphasis on how they impact SEO performance
- Knowledge of how to reduce crawl budget waste, remedy site performance issues, and implement/troubleshoot structured data using a variety of tools like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog,
DeepCrawl, Google Search Console
- Extensive experience using keyword research tools (e.g. SEM Rush, SpyFu, Keyword Planner)
- Background designing URL structures and navigation elements
- Experience optimizing robots.txt files, implementing canonical tags, pagination pages, and
identifying/ fixing redirect loops
- Experience with data analytics and BI tools is a large plus
Where You'll Work
Find.Jobs is located within the old McBride Mansion in a wonderful and historic area of Downtown
Cleveland (3029 Prospect Ave. East, Cleveland, OH 44115). Our offices have been recently renovated
to provide a comfortable work environment. We're a short uber ride away from all of the major stadiums, this means you have FREE PARKING with a quick uber to go to anything you would want in the
We've built a culture where it is paramount that we take time to get to know our coworkers and have
fun together. Our offices are located on the border of Cleveland's Asiatown, and you will often find the
team eating Dim Sum or singing karaoke at one of the local establishments. Hard work, camaraderie and
originality are core values of our office.
Why Become One Of Us
At Find.Jobs, we own and operate over 30,000 job boards and attract millions of visitors every
month. We do this through our ownership of the .jobs top-level domain. Our job boards span all industries, niches, and geographies. We've accomplished a great deal thus far, but have ambitious plans for
the future. We will fundamentally change hiring for the better - both for job seekers and employers. And
we're growing our team to do just that.
Benefits and perks include: Competitive salary, a benefits package, subsidized lunch program, attractive
PTO policy, and much more!