To be the World's most caring company
It's no surprise that Chick-fil-A was voted No. 4 for Best Reputation in 2021. Here at Riverpoint FSU, our goal is to Win Hearts Every Day. This spans from the highest Leader, to the Team Members, and all the way to the customer.
We strive for each employee to be loved, known, and challenged during their tenure with us. We take pride in serving great quality food with great customer service to win the hearts of our customers.
On any given day you can hear laughter, see smiles, and feel our culture behind the counter. If this sounds like a place you'd like to be, we would love to meet you!
Let's talk perks
- $2,500 Academic Scholarship opportunity
- We love to promote from within! (it's that #GrowthCulture)
- Flexible scheduling (and guaranteed Sundays off!)
- $10 Employee Meal Discount for every shift worked
- Paid training (great for entry-level and above)
- Most uniform needs covered by us (including $30 for shoes)
- Competitive pay
- Goal and Growth Planning with Upper Leadership
Let's talk about opportunity
We are always looking for great people who can help create great experiences to add to our team. We also understand that life is hectic and things can change in an instant so when it comes to providing additional opportunities to grow and take on the responsibility we like to take the initiative and make the most of your time with us!
Whether you want some work experience while in school, need to provide for your family, want to learn how to lead a shift, or even want to operate a Chick-fil-A of your own someday we have a place here for you.
Let's talk jobs
What positions can you work in our restaurant?
- Cultivate our culture and serve our Guests and Team by coaching, encouraging, and training new and existing team members!
- Help lead our teams by engaging them in huddles to bring care to every guest interaction
- Work with the Director team to drive conversations and results around reports and data
- Innovate current systems and processes
- Develop new and existing Shift Leaders in their growth plans
- Take on a specific leadership responsibility (hiring, maintenance, inventory, food quality, training, etc.)
Let's talk environment
Here's what you can expect on an average day at Chick-fil-A River Point:
- We want our drive-thru experience to always be quick, but never feel rushed
- We want to take good care of our guests and team members by going the 2nd Mile
- Your input matters -- good ideas can come from anywhere, and we would love to hear yours
- We encourage and expect good communication between team members
- Role clarity in your positions and hands-on training -- we want to challenge you, and we want to equip you for success
Fill out our application or call to set up an interview outside of that time frame.
Plan on taking about 30 minutes, and bring a black or blue ink pen and a printed copy of your resume (optional)
*This position is open for both locations (Littleton and Sheridan)