Midtown Home Improvements is a company that believes people come first. Instead of solely focusing on a customer first philosophy, we believe the people who work here are equally as essential, making Midtown a people-centric company. This mind-set has done well for us in winning numerous Best Places to Work, Top Workplace, and Leadership awards.
The overwhelming majority of our executives began their career at Midtown in an entry-level position, because we recruit, train, and empower people that want to be and do their best. Our purpose to become the most admired home improvement company is realized, as we are more than a home improvement company. Midtown is a veteran and family-owned company, driven by goals that benefit all, guided by core values that maximize happiness for both our customers, and ourselves.
Midtown Home Improvements is looking to hire a Service Technician/ Driver for our growing team. We are a family-owned and operated company that is celebrating our 31st year of business. Our company thrives because of the culture, innovation, and dedication of our team. We are looking for an individual that is ready to start their career and grow. Each team member receives hands-on training directly from our executive leadership and access to proprietary training tools and material.
- Availability to drive to worksites with/ for materials
- Repair/ adjust previous installations (decks, fences, gutters, etc)
- Service related duties
- Face to face customer service with customers
- Valid Driver's License
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Opportunities for various event tickets and luxury vacation
- Full medical insurance
- Paid holidays and generous PTO
- A competitive 401k plan
- Access to the right technology to help achieve your goals
- A diverse social program filled with events, including an annual trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
- Opportunity for tremendous professional and personal growth
Successful candidates will be driven, energetic, and most importantly dedicated. Dedicated to delivering a world-class customer experience, and growing themselves personally and professionally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000 - $62,000 / annually