Position Description: Lot Attendant/Porter
Reports to: Sales Managers
Position Summary: The Lot Attendant/Porter is responsible for maintaining a clean and well organized New and Used Vehicle area. Assigns stock control numbers to cars. Catalogs and stores keys.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep the New and Used Vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by management and in accordance with facility display standards.
- Keep inventory vehicles clean as directed by management.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles, including the trunks and glove compartments.
- Goes on dealer trades as requested by management.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Wear company approved uniform.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Educational: High school diploma or the equivalent.
Special Skills (i.e., licenses, certifications, etc.): Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Ability to use personal computer applications. Good judgment. Current valid driver's license.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Symes Cadillac, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free environment.
Signature (Employee) Date
Signature (Supervisor) Date