Client Services Supervisor
This role is responsible for overall front office administrative and receptionist duties. Must be reliable, punctual, organized, and have a proven ability to multitask in a high paced office environment. The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills, professional phone etiquette, and typing ability (data entry). Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook is preferred.
The Company is subject to certain federal regulations and directives regarding a drug free workplace. Because of the Company's federal obligations and directives, as an employee of an analytical laboratory such as ARL Bio Pharma Inc., you will be subject to drug and alcohol testing, including random testing. Marijuana is one of the substances included in the drug panel screening. Possession of a medical marijuana license will not excuse you from the testing process, or the consequences of testing positive for marijuana.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Receive and route telephone calls to staff members; announce callers, take brief messages, pass messages via email system or connect callers to staff member's direct line.
- Maintain confidentiality and take accurate messages.
- Mail, fax or email time sensitive documents to clients.
- Scan all data packets and import them into system.
- Update client accounts upon request.
- Perform filing of related documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Client Services Supervisor and/or Director of Business Development.
- Adhere to all ARL policies, procedures, safety standards and protocols.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with answering multi-line phone systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Attendance at office is mandatory.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
No overnight travel is anticipated for this position. Some occasional local day travel may be necessary.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year experience of working within an office environment
- Experience with the use of office equipment: fax, photocopier, scanner, and other hardware
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with Intact or other online filing system
- 1-3 years of prior receptionist or administrative work
ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Improper interference with the ability of ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.