Easlan Management Company is seeking a dynamic and experienced Property Manager to join our team at Braxton at Woods Lake.
The Property Manager will have the full responsibility of managing daily operations including oversight of the Service Manager, service team, and office team. Primary responsibilities include managing staff performance, maintaining community to brand standards, marketing and leasing effectiveness, resident retention and satisfaction, management of property financials, and management of lease documents and audit compliance.
- High school diploma/GED, Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Five to seven years of experience in multifamily property management along with one to three years of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Valid driver's license from the state of residence
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.