You're the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in South West Florida. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line permitting coordinator who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will be the point of contact for our customers and responsible for providing weekly updates on the status of their project. This position requires someone who is highly efficient and fantastic at communicating with customers.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain daily communication with customers ensuring they are up to date with the status of their generator installation as well as answering any questions they have regarding permits.
- Pull Permits, schedule inspections, and coordinate with municipalities.
- Scheduling projects(Ensure attainable/realistic installation date has been scheduled and communicated to the customer)
- Scheduling Subcontractors as needed, ensuring they have submitted proper documentation beforehand.
- Ensuring installers are collecting payment upon job completion and following up to ensure payments collected in a timely manner from the customer
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, and installation teams.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Enjoy growing your career with a team that cares about your success.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Exceptional verbal and telephone communication skills are essential
- Must have computer software skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Company Core Values
Committed to Quality
Heart of Service
Consistent and Reliable
People over Profits
Focused on Growth
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about PowerHouse by visiting PowerhouseSWFL.com. When you're ready, please email us at Level-UP@powerhouseswfl.com .
We are AMPED UP to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer