Position Title: Mercedes Benz Sales Manager
Reports to: General Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: Sales Manager is responsible for meeting the dealership's budget for gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards.
Career Opportunity - Sales Manager with Mercedes Benz of Centerville in Centerville, OH.
Are you a sales manager that thrives on building lasting relationships? Do you have high-line automotive experience? Are you looking to work with a great organization where you can make an impact? If you answered yes, we want to speak to you!
The Mercedes Benz Sales Manager will lead sales staff in promoting and encouraging strategies to sell new and used cars effectively and profitably. Typical manager duties include organizing schedules, training, interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. The Sales Manager is also responsible for consistent and relevant communications with reoccurring customers as well as building their own sales clientele to grow the line. Customer service skills must be excellent, including the ability to easily talk to anyone. Being able to multi-task, and having strong organizational and leadership skills is a must. Candidates must be able to work and have knowledge in all aspects of the sales process and our products.
Responsibilities of a Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing and executing a strategic plan to achieve monthly and annual forecasts
- Hire, train, mentor, support and monitor the sales staff
- At least 2 years Automotive Management experience required at a high-line dealership
- Experience in maintaining the profitability of the sales department while controlling expenses and sustaining customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees, and vendors
- Thorough understanding of the sales process with experience in luxury auto sales
- Ability to command the respect of your peers and team to drive results
- Strong understanding of what it takes to achieve high customer satisfaction at all times
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead a team to achieve and exceed those quotas
- Manage a CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all employees and guests
- Meet with each salesperson daily to review yesterday's results and today's plan of action.
We offer a generous comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful.
Our offerings include:
- One Saturday off per month
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Short- and Long- Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Programs
Certificates, Licenses, & Registration:
Current, valid, driver's license; satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) acceptable to the company's insurance company in order to operate vehicles. May go on test-drives.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN ALL-INCLUSIVE LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
Signature (Employee) Date
Signature (Supervisor) Date