Applicant must have proficiency and training in all aspects of outboard troubleshooting and repairs, including but not limited to:
- Mounting and rigging of all major outboard brands.
- Diagnose and repair all Yamaha outboards, both conventional and D.E.C engines.
- Proficient in the use of computer diagnostic tools.
- Proficient in the installation and repair of vessels 12v DC systems.
- Proficient in the installation and repair of outboard hydraulic steering systems.
- Must have the proper tools to perform the trade. (Specialty tools provided by PYM).
- Certifications from Yamaha as a Master Technician for minimum three (3) years.
- Forklift driving and training.
- Taking classes or courses as needed to advance your training.
- Inventory control of the materials used for your job description.
- Keeping your work area clean and presentably daily.
- Training and guiding apprentices.
Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly wage appropriate for experience and training.
- Paid Holidays after 90 day trial period.
- Paid vacation after one (1) years continuous employment.
- Paid training available.
- Initial 90 day and annual reviews.
Work hours and work address:
8:00am - 4:30pm Monday-Friday.