Title: Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist
Location: Hybrid Office/Remote in Greater Pittsburgh Area
If you're looking to be at the forefront of one of the most rewarding and growing franchise concepts in the pet care industry, look no further than The Dog Stop, one of Inc 5000's Fastest Growing Businesses in the US and Pittsburgh City Paper's 2022 Best Pet Daycare and Best Pet Groomer .
The Dog Stop is quickly evolving its network of premium dog daycare, boarding, grooming, and training locations and is looking for a creative, collaborative, and motivated Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist to bring our vision to life across a variety of media methods and channels.
About the Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist:
This ideal candidate for this role will have experience in all aspects of design, including concept creation, typography, and digital and print creative storytelling. As a creative team player on the Marketing team, the Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist will be responsible for all graphic design, copy, branding assets, and collateral. This role will also be integral in supporting our grassroots community engagement efforts, events, and digital campaigns across all social and web channels for our corporate and franchise stores.
At TDS, we're looking for motivated self-starters that embrace all forms of the creative process, can move projects seamlessly from concept through execution, and are able to multi-task and prioritize to meet the needs of our business.
What You'll Do:
- Graphic Design
- Design all sales, marketing, and training collateral for TDS, in both print and digital formats, including emails, banner ads, website and social content, print mailers, in-store signage, and more.
- Create and manage a library of approved design templates for use by our network of franchise stores for their digital, print, and mailing purposes
- Manage and fulfill custom design requests from individual franchisees
- Develop seasonal campaigns and new concepts for lead generation for TDS
- Create and deliver quality design projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Web/Social Platforms
- Plan, implement, and monitor social media programs and campaigns in accordance with the TDS brand identity and communications standards
- Creates and own the TDS social media content calendar across all platforms
- Manage assigned social media accounts and corporate profile by posting content, creating campaigns, maintaining current images and design, engaging with followers, responding to messages, and utilizing monitoring tools (e.g. Rallio) to monitor social media traffic against assigned accounts, hashtags or keywords.
- Develops tools and documents to guide franchise locations in maintaining a successful social media presence, as well as serve as main point of contact for any organic social media questions within the company.
- Establish metrics and track social media initiatives to measure effectiveness and success, planning for continuous improvement on each campaign
- Assist in the production of blogs and web stories for TDS website
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing and Operations teams in capturing marketing content and representing TDS at new store grand opening events, expos, conferences, etc.
- Assist the Marketing team in web design/development, SEO/SEM marketing, and CRM functions
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and 2-5 years of experience OR an equivalent combination of education and/or experience sufficient to excel in this role and perform the expected responsibilities
- High proficiency in Adobe CC Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Knowledge and experience in print, digital, and web design
- SEO/SEM expertise
- CRM experience; HubSpot preferred
- Ability to work in a remote and in-person team environment and express a point of view on projects and concepts
- Self-motivated, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with short deadlines
- An ability to effectively communicate with senior leaders, franchisees, and platform vendors
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary package
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Hybrid office/remote/environment with occasional travel to capture content and/or support events
- Paid Time Off
- Access to some of the most amazing dogs
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the tactical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. The balance of experience and skills with passion and drive is key to finding and retaining amazing talent.
Reports to: Marketing Manager