Easlan Management Company is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as a Maintenance Technician in August, GA.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the general maintenance of the communities to include performing repairs, troubleshooting, apartment turnover, and performing preventative maintenance.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work diligently and show strong communication skills.
MUST have prior experience in apartment property maintenance and be comfortable with the duties related to maintaining apartment units at "optimum occupancy-ready status".
- Responding to maintenance requests
- Repair and maintain vacated rooms, which includes painting, carpet cleaning, walls, doors, wood work, plumbing, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, landscape pruning as needed. and electrical work
- Responsible for maintaining interior and exterior appearance of properties to present good "street curb appeal" for potential tenants.
- The successful candidate will be a professional person with positive attitude, self-motivated and able to work without constant supervision and possess a good work ethic.
- Ensuring the grounds are clean
- Must be an organized, detailed person, honest.
- 2+ years of previous maintenance experience
- Must be neat, well groomed, well-spoken and able to interact with potential and current residents.
Interested and qualified candidates please submit your resume!
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.