Wage: $22+ based on experience and 100% health insurance coverage
Why Urban Phenix: On-call rotation is once every 4 weeks, experienced and easy to work with maintenance team, remodeled properties, easy turns, and excellent tenant base
Urban Phenix is a property management company providing a culture of community and excellence for our residents, clients, and team members. Across our diverse portfolio of living options, we always offer the modern touches and elevated service levels that customers expect. We manage beautifully renovated communities across the Front Range, and single-family homes.
While we are passionate about real estate, you will occasionally find us recharging with our coworkers at a variety of company outings, non-profit events, and collaborating to build a stronger company. We work hard while we're here, we value our lives beyond work by honoring commitments to our families, friends, and personal health.
The Maintenance Technician is primarily responsible for protecting, maintaining, and enhancing the value of the community while also maximizing the living experience for residents and the community. This is accomplished by ensuring that all resident maintenance issues are resolved expertly and efficiently. On-call duties rotate weekly across 4 techs, so you will only be on-call once every 4 weeks.
- Demonstrate customer service and teamwork
- Assist in apartment turnovers as directed
- Assist with repairs and other general maintenance duties
- Maintain the grounds properly and keep buildings and surrounding areas clean to ensure exceptional curb appeal
- Advise management of items needing additional attention in the apartment; i.e. ripped carpet, torn linoleum, window or door repair, etc.
- Maintain safe, clean, and sanitary shops, hallways, and all other common areas
- Respond appropriately to emergencies, according to policies and procedures
- Participate in and attend all required in-service training sessions
- Property document work order and unit turn progress, supplies, and completion status
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have an operating vehicle and valid driver's license
- Excellent customer service skills, strong attention to detail and basic maintenance skills
- Well-rounded plumbing experience to work with boilers, toilets, tubs, leaks, etc.
- Working knowledge of pool service/maintenance and the ability to use hand and power tools
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and work 8-12 hour standing shifts
- Ability to work weekends and on call shifts in the case of an emergency
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy
Benefits of Working for Urban Phenix
- Competitive salary
- 100% employee Healthcare
- Optional dental and vision coverage
- Housing discount
- Paid time off package
- 401k plan