Become Part of Stable Team in an 'Essential Industry'
Despite the uncertainty that is significantly impacting many organizations we at Zenner & Ritter, Inc. are continuing to steadily grow our team. With over 90 years of continuous service the Western New York / Buffalo region we maintain a strong base of loyal clients through delivery of market leading services at the best possible value. This approach allows Zenner & Ritter, Inc. to maintain healthy operations even during these times. Our goal is to offer careers, not jobs. If you are interested in joining our team please complete and submit an application today!
Immediate need for Home Services Install Helper
Looking to get into the HVAC/Home Generator/Plumbing industry?
Are you mechanically inclined?
Want the opportunity to learn more?
Who We Are
Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home service experiences.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions to the entire region.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line install helper who genuinely cares about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
Install apprentices help and assist the lead installers complete jobs according to contract and code requirements. The apprentice position may be tasked to assist in any department on any given day (plumbing, generators, or HVAC). This position provides the opportunity for advancing to a lead installation technician, service or office roles.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Assisting the warehouse in delivery of equipment & parts to ensure timely completion of jobs
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don't scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Maintaining proper certifications for handling refrigerants
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
This position requires mechanical aptitude and customer centered attitude
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Zenner & Ritter by visiting Zennerandritter.com
Equal Opportunity Employer