Who we are?
Tricolor Holdings is an integrated retail and financial services company providing vehicle sales and financing to the Hispanic community in Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada. The Company is focused on providing the best customer experience across our retail and financing operations through mission-driven fulfillment of our desire to improve the lives of our customers and our employees.
The General Manager is responsible for growing the store through pre-owned vehicle sales. The General Manager identifies and qualifies buyers, ensures a positive customer experience, and builds relationships with Tricolor, GanasYa!, Ganas Auto, Ride Now, stores and other local partners. Develop relationship with existing and new customers, listening to their needs, finding solutions to their car buying needs, and making sure our customers have an excellent experience.
- Take Care of Yourself We offer different health, visual and dental insurance options, you can select a plan that best suits your lifestyle and your family needs. Plus, you will be eligible after only 60 days of employment!
- We Care for You Tricolor pays for employees life insurance policy, that also covers accidents.
- Keep Learning Learn @ Tricolor provides learning opportunities for employees that will enhance professional and personal development skills, offering monthly classes on a variety of topics that employees can attend voluntarily, at the office or virtually.
- Keep Growing Tricolor is committed to considering employees for new career opportunities and professional advancement, we take pride on having a culture of promotion.
- Plan for the Future You are eligible for our 401K plan, and we will match 100% of what you contribute up to 4%. If you contribute more than 4%, we will match 50%.
- Child Care With KinderCare you can choose from more than 1,400 centers nationwide and get 10% off tuition with your employee benefit.
- Employee Discount Program As a Tricolor family member you will have access to discounts on Travel, Cars, Hotel, Groceries, Electronics, Theme Parks and even a special down payment price to buy a car with Tricolor Auto!
What will you be doing at Tricolor?
- Interview, hire, train, and direct the work of sales associates for appropriated head count needs.
- Performing one -on-one with each sales consultant on weekly basis. Conduct Monthly Sales Review and training needs assessment. Establish goals and monitors the performance of all sales consultants.
- Implement Stores monthly sales plan consistent with territory goals and objectives and sales forecasts for each location.
- Work closely with Territory Manager to create and deliver stores specific marketing initiatives.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by managing, coaching, and training the sales team to achieve optimum performance, for the store
- Complete automotive sales transactions from start to finish
- Prospect for new customers and update CRM system
- Maintain the stores customer-ready appearance and follow merchandising protocols
- Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc. and how they will benefit customers
- Ensures quality vehicle condition report inspection are completed according to company policy.
- Maintain an owner follow-up and prospect system that encourages repeat and referral business to contribute to the overall customer satisfaction.
This is the right opportunity for you, if you
- Are Bilingual English/Spanish Required
- 3+ years Supervisory/Management experience. Retail Supervisory/Management experience, or Auto Sales Management experience preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license, with a clean driving record
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving sales goal
- A proven ability to execute long and short-term sales strategies
- Experience in establishing action plans to drive performance of sales
- Be able to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Apply today and join Tricolor on our expansion adventure! If this is the right job for you, our Recruiting Team will be contacting you for a first phone interview during the next days. Then, you will meet with the hiring manager to discuss the role and meet the team and the office! Lastly, you will complete a pre-employment background check and drug test. And we will be ready to get you onboard!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 - $98,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location