Tire Factory/Tire Factory Distribution is looking to hire a Distribution Center Manager for our growing distribution center in Memphis, TN. Tire Factory Distribution is a 40-year-old company based out of Portland, Oregon and is currently operating warehouses in Oregon, Utah, Colorado and Tennessee.
This is a full-time exempt position. Salary range: $75,000 to $78,000 depending on experience.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Leads and works alongside the warehouse team so that schedules and deadlines are met.
2. Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed.
5. Provide leadership by demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety-conscious behavior.
6. Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
7. Ensure cycle counting, returned goods, and warranty adjustments are processed in a timely manner.
8. Maintain inventory accuracy.
9. Use forklift, scan gun, computer, and proper handling procedures to safely store or pull inventory in an organized and efficient manner. Take precautions to avoid inaccuracies or damage to product or equipment, whether storing or shipping product.
10. Check in and load outgoing shipments, verifying the damage-free condition of product, and confirming that correct documentation is included with each load.
11. Responsible for all processes, equipment, safety and housekeeping of the warehouse and meeting quality and quantity standards on the shift.
12. Manage the hiring, training, and coaching of staff to maintain safety, efficiency, and accuracy goals.
13. Represents and promotes positive image of the Company at all times both on and off job.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Fill in for drivers when needed.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly on a regular basis.
- Communicate and work effectively with other members of the team.
Experience & Education
- 2+ to 5 years of warehouse distribution management experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K plan with employer match, Paid Time Off, and various AFLAC Coverage.