The BuildClub the #1 on-demand building materials provider, delivering to job sites in 1 hour. Our Silicon Valley startup has a focus on building improvements and home improvement and is transforming the construction and service industry.
Be part of the next Silicon Valley unicorn! On The BuildClub apps and website, HVAC professionals, contractors, plumbers, electricians and others can purchase items from multiple suppliers, and have them delivered immediately saving them time and money.
Our Driver role will be responsible for working with our operations team to deliver items. This role will have a super-cool company van and will be required to deliver items to customers, collect returns, sell items off the truck to job sites and perform other functions as needed. The position is 100% in the field working with suppliers and customers.
Your primary focus will be developing delivering, sourcing and developing business relationships with our suppliers and contractor customers.
- Company vehicle with gas card
- Be a part of the future of the building materials industry
- Stock options
- Competitive pay
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with our suppliers at their locations to collect orders and arrange deliveries to BuildClub customers
- Deliver goods to customers
- Pickup return items from customers and process with return with our suppliers
- Research the proper parts required for customer orders
- Work with our operations team to ensure we have the highest level of customer service in the industry.
- Exceptional punctuality
- Self management and motivation
- Strong communication, sales and customer service skills
- Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
- Analytical, focused on quality, and results-driven
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Excel within a team environment and willing to support all areas of our business
- Satisfactory passing of mandatory pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Valid driver's license, with minimal DMV infractions
- Proficiency with mobile devices (e.g. tablets, smart phones and/or other devices as required)
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-90lbs
- Moderate exposure to physical risk
- Work is performed in our supplier's stores and warehouses and at commercial and residential properties and job sites.
Second language is a big plus, including Spanish, Russian, Armenian or Hebrew.
Job Type: Full-time
Applicants that do not complete the phone interview, will be deleted immediately without review.
Job Type: Full-time