You're the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in SWFL. You've probably seen our trucks and heard our radio ads. Maybe you have heard our saying nobody does more, nobody does it more efficiently than we do. That is because we put our people first ensuring they have what they need to show up everyday and do their best. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the best they have every seen, or them email in raving about how their power went out and the generator you installed, kept their lights on while the whole neighborhood was dark. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
What We Do
We are home service providers that empowers our community by providing reliable power, plumbing and electrical service solutions when they need it most.
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line standby power generators in our customers homes.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications from manufacturers. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are the highest paid Generator installation specialists in South West Florida. You'll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical Insurance.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at PowerHouse.
- More Time with your friends and family. By not working weekends, you will have the time to focus on what matters most in this world, your family.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about PowerHouse by visiting PowerHouseSWFL.com. When you're ready, please email us at Levelup@powerhouseswfl.com or call us at (239)896-6327.
We are AMPED UP to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer