Premier Senior Living Community Group offering independent living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for a Daytime Concierge.
The Concierge will Manage the efficient operations of the community front desk. Greet and direct residents, visitors, employees. Manage the telephone and other office equipment operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document any unusual events on the Daily Communication Report for each work period.
- Turn in completed report and any other related forms to the supervisor at the end of shift.
- Advise the Administrative Assistant if any essential administrative information and/or materials are needed.
- Greet all residents and visitors in the facility.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct to proper extension or take messages.
- Fill out incident reports on residents/visitors as needed.
- As residents move in, add their name/phone number to the rolodex at the front.
- Understand your role in monthly fire drills.
- Notify the monitoring company to be taken "off line" prior to fire drills.
- Ensure that visitor and home health logs are completed.
- Carry a radio at all times when away from the desk.
- Make out work orders for the residents.
- Make copies for residents (0.5 cents each) and take the money.
- Receive, sort and deliver facility mail accurately and timely.
- Assist with office duties such as typing, mail, etc.
- Answer inquiries if needed and fill out inquiry form and send to marketing.
- Verify that residents fill out the sign in/out form when leaving the facility.
- Work cooperatively with facility staff.
- Report to work on time as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Know the location and operation of all emergency equipment and systems.
- Render first aid and assistance as needed.
- Lend assistance to police and emergency personnel as dictated by the situation.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and in-service training sessions.
- Provide good radio etiquette when utilizing the radio to contact other departments.
- Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Observe infection control procedures and properly correct if needed.
- Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
- Report to work in neat, clean attire and consistently present an appropriate professional appearance according to the uniform policy.
- Maintain a professional attitude and consistently work cooperatively with residents, families, supervisor, co-workers and ancillary service providers.
- Understand and follow all company policies including the Employee Handbook.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or administrator.
- As an essential function of the job, Concierges are regularly called on to effectively report emergencies.
- It is determined that Concierges have the ability to communicate with others and do not pose a direct threat to the safety or health of self or others.
- Must be able to accept responsibility and act quickly in emergency situations.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions as well as operate office equipment.
- Knowledge and ability to utilize computers and software.
- Previous experience in customer service is required.
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks!
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally, please apply for immediate consideration.
Transport residents on regularly scheduled trips and special events as well as additional transportation service requests. Responsible for maintaining vehicles for safety purposes and coordinate necessary vehicle maintenance. Maintain required vehicle program records.
-Transports residents and performs community errands as assigned and ensures that all residents who use transportation are transported safely and returned safely to the building.
-Assists all residents in and out of the vehicle.
-Ensures all vehicle inspection tags, license and insurance cards are current and displayed properly.
-Maintains clean appearance of the vehicle(s) by performing/scheduling regular interior/exterior cleaning.
-Maintains required records for vehicle program.
-Inspects vehicle(s) as policy directs and documents and ensures correction of issues.
-Responds immediately and appropriately to all accidents and emergencies.
-Reports mechanical needs and repairs and assists in coordination of necessary vehicle maintenance and repair service such as oil changes and tire rotations.
-Serves as activity/outing support as requested.
-Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
-Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
-Adheres to all policies and procedures of Aventine Hills Communities.
-Performs other duties as assigned.
-High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of educational experience.
-Valid Class B commercial license with passenger endorsement and/or CDL license, according to state law.
-Safe driving record in accordance with Aventine Hills Communities driver policy.