Afton properties, Inc is a full-service Real Estate Management Company. Our hands-on ownership and management style, paired with our knowledge of industry standards and operations standards, has allowed us to grow significantly since the corporation's birth. One of our highest priorities is our tenants living in healthy and safe environments and receiving the individual attention and focus they deserve. Our long-term vision leads us to prioritize our properties' upkeep and maintenance to ensure our residents feel pride in residency. To attain these standards for the tenants and owners, we require employees committed to working with the highest standards in their work ethic.
We are seeking a Leasing Consultant to work at a Garden Style property to work Full Time. The Leasing Consultant will be responsible for various duties to ascertain we are meeting our company goals
Seeking a Community Manager to oversee a Garden Style property located in the Riverside area to work Full Time. Community manager will be responsible for the management, operations and maintenance of the property.
- Two years of previous Management Experience, Leasing and General Office management.
- Must be a good communicator. Will need to provide regular written reports updating status of work completion.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate an appropriate course of action.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as software applications.Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Successfully pass a background test.
Community Manager - Job Description
- Manage and supervise all aspects of property activity, including leasing, maintenance, and accounting.
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet company standards.
- Inspect and arrange for any property improvements and coordinate as needed.
- Manage employees, assigning tasks, and coordinating, and following up with completion.
- Establish and maintain a positive and productive relationship with tenants. Deal with resident concerns and requests on a timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner. Process corresponding paperwork and input into the Accounting system.
- Manage the advertising and market vacant spaces to attract tenants. Update Rent and market knowledge.
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses.
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data, and trends.
- Assign and coordinate miscellaneous assignments or special projects with all interested parties.
- Oversee properties' personnel and assess its performance.
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance.
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
- Review correspondence for tenants, contractors, and other third parties for property management staff.
- Oversee the implementation of the property's financial goals in accordance with owner and management requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of all property activity including, rent collection, inventory and purchases, and other records necessary for the operations of the property. (i.e., rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
- Review and implement monthly rent increases, late charges, and any other fees associated with the property.
- Initiate and coordinate all appropriate legal actions, documentation, and processes in accordance with lawyers and government regulations.
- Coordinate vendor and contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations, and certificates of insurance.
- Confirm that leasing staff techniques are effective in obtaining closing leasing staff
- Continually monitor and analyze traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others.
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on a timely basis. This requires regular community inspections and tours.
- Ensure units are market-ready and communicating any service needs to maintenance.
- Environment/Conditions: In constant movement around property visiting different work locations.
- Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Walking property and inspecting units, touring the property, meeting with applicants in person or via virtual tools.
- Equipment Used: Computers, phones, tablets, filing cabinets, copy machines, general office equipment, golf carts.
- Employees will be working 5 days a week as assigned by their supervisor.
- They will be included in a rotation for servicing after-hour calls that may need to be addressed after normal business hours.
- Employees may be scheduled to work on weekends.
- Medical Options with Employer Contribution, Visio, Dental
- Paid Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Afton Properties is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of safety and mutual respect for all staff members. Afton Properties does not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you are interested and believe you qualify for this position please complete the application form and submit a copy of your resume and cover letter.