Client Services Supervisor
Client Services Representatives are responsible for acting as a liaison between clients and ARL Bio Pharma. The position assists with account management, responds to sample inquiries, resolves complaints, and performs other tasks as assigned.
Occupations matching closely with this position are Sales Support Specialists, Retail Salesclerks, Laboratory Technicians, and Pharmacy Technicians. This is an ideal job for a recent college graduate with experience in any of these fields of employment. There is potential for promotion to Technical Sales after sufficient training and effective performance indicating an aptitude for selling.
Benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, sick time off, holidays, 401K with company match, and more.
- Be an advocate for our client base
- Identify, research, and facilitate the resolution of customer concerns
- Set up and maintain client accounts
- Act as the liaison between clients and our labs
- Serve as a resource to clients regarding test requirements, sample submission, and other laboratory policies and procedures
- Maintain test catalog and other internal databases
- Assist clients with web portal navigation
- Assist accounting with pricing discrepancies and implement resolutions
- Perform data entry
- Assist accessioning with submission form interpretation
- Perform other duties as required to meet client needs
- Adherence to all ARL policies, procedures, protocols, and practices
- Strong customer service, clerical/admin, or telephone sales skills
- Strong organization, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to present information or respond to inquiries from groups of managers, associates, and customers
- Proficient typing skills and PC literate
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to continuously improve customer service skills and systems knowledge
- Ability to adapt quickly to a variety of software including web-based applications
- Dependable with strong attention to detail and accuracy
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Attendance at the office is required.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This is a largely sedentary role.
The Company is subject to certain federal regulations and directives regarding a drug free workplace. Because of the Company's federal obligations and directives, as an employee of an analytical laboratory such as ARL Bio Pharma Inc., you will be subject to drug and alcohol testing, including random testing. Marijuana is one of the substances included in the drug panel screening. Possession of a medical marijuana license will not excuse you from the testing process, or the consequences of testing positive for marijuana.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Rarely overnight and local day travel may be necessary.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma
Preferred Education and Experience
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior laboratory experience
- Bachelor or Associate degree in science field
ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Improper interference with the ability of ARL Bio Pharma, Inc. employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.